Cyclosportive Perth Routes
We use Ride with GPS for our mapping and route design.
All three routes can be seen on this one link: Cyclosportive Perth All Routes
Or, you can see the individual routes here:
To download the TCX file to your GPS device:
- Go to the route you need using the link above
- Click on the EXPORT tab in the top right corner
- Choose TCX file
- Change notification before turn to 100m
- Click TCX Course. This will start the download process.
- Go to Downloads on your computer
- Copy the file to your device into the New File folder.
- Check to make sure the file has been copied into the correct folder, then unplug and turn your GPS device on. This should move the file into the Courses folder where you can find it.
- Check to make sure it is there.
You are probably thinking it would make more sense to copy the file into the Routes folder. I agree, but alas, I am not the genius that came up with this protocol.